No Franchise Fee
What areas are available?
Many areas are still available but certain criteria must be met. We look at population, income demographics, the number of businesses, and a few other factors before determining if an area is a viable option. If you are interested in a particular area, feel free to contact us about your opportunity to become an independent sales representative for the Monthly Coupons Magazine.
Can I work from my home or home office?
Absolutely! However, selling advertising space in the Monthly Coupons Magazine requires you to be out in the community selling to local businesses.
Is there an initial cost to get started?
As with any independent business, you are responsible for your own expenses and must track them yourself.
Do I need a business license?
Business license requirements will vary from state to state and city to city. As an independent Publisher and business owner, you would be wise to check with your local government to determine the requirements in your area.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in sales and be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue and increasing our client base. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities while providing a very high level of customer service. You will be rewarded generously for your performance!
- Experienced & successful outside sales professional
- Ability to work within all deadlines, be self-managed, and work independently
- Strong work ethic with high motivation for advancement.
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Understanding of how to research/prospect potential customers and maintain an organized record or database
What are your requirements?
- Excellent client presentation (in-person) and written communication skills, as well as, strong customer service and organization skills
- Must be a good communicator, including the ability to listen well, and skilled at developing relationships
- Skilled at prioritizing and managing time effectively
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work remotely
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have a smart phone (for accepting credit cards – we’ll supply the CC reader), a printer, scanner, PC or MAC computer less than 3 years old and/or running current and up to date software, and DSL or cable internet with minimum 768kb download speed/250kb upload speed or higher.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be available for FULL-TIME hours.
How much can I earn through the Monthly Coupons Magazine?
We do everything we can to help you be successful, so all you have to do is sell ad space and manage your accounts. But you have to get out there and do it! You will get out of your magazine what you put into it. Your level of dedication and commitment will ultimately determine your profit.
Do I get sample magazines to start in my local territory?
We provide everything you need to be successful at selling advertising into the Monthly Coupons Magazine in your area, including sample magazines. If you run out, feel free to let us know and we’ll send you more! Once you produce your first Monthly Coupons Magazine in your local area(s), and each time thereafter, we’ll send you hundreds of extras to continue marketing and promoting the Monthly Coupons Magazine to potential advertisers.
Do I have to sign a contract?
We have a basic agreement that lays out the terms and conditions, defines each party’s responsibilities, and defines your territory. There is no time commitment on the agreement and, if you wish, you are able to give up your territory at any time with a 30-day written notice.
How long does it take to produce my first magazine?
That depends on your level of commitment, but we provide you with approximately 8-10 weeks to get your first magazine off the ground. We’ve seen new Publishers take the full eight weeks to produce one magazine, while another took just two weeks to produce two magazines in two separate territories. It really comes down to how much effort you put forth.
Can I work another job while doing this?
No, in order for you to be truly successful at starting a new territory, you should not have any other obligations that would hamper your from developing your local Monthly Coupons Magazine. With hard work comes real success and you’ll be rewarded greatly for your efforts.